Saturday, January 9, 2016

FTU- Beauty of Love




Templet by Millie #793 HERE 

Kit by Peace 
Beauty in love HERE

Mask of your choice
I used WSLMask99 

Ok lets start 

Open Templet Duplicate it and close original
Open Tube minimize
Open mask minimize 

Open paper #3 copy and paste it above layer 5 then 
click on layer 5 and select it then select all, float,
defloat, invert,then click on your paper then hit
delete on your computer keyboard. Then Select none. 

Choose a color that will go with your tube and flood fill layer
3 I used a black and Red gradient. 

Open paper #8 resize to 73% then copy and paste it above layer 
1 then select the layer 1 then select all, float,defloat
then invert then click on your paper 8 and hit delete on the
keyboard then select none. 

open paper #1 resize it 62% c-p it above layer 4, 
then select the layer 4 then select all, float,defloat
then invert then click on your paper #1 and hit delete on the
keyboard then select none. 

on layer 11, and 10 frames I flood filled  with my red and black gradient 

0n layer 9, 8 frames I flood filled with black 

on layer 6 and 7 I used the magic wand and selected the white outside 
edge and flood filled with Red then on select none. I also flood filled 
the bg of the frame after I selected none. 


Open Element Bil104 Resize 58% copy and paste to templet 

Open Element Bil114 Resize 75% copy and paste to templet 

Open Element Bil108 Resize 53% copy and paste to templet 

Open Element Bil37 Resize 29% copy and paste to templet 

Open Element Bil35 Resize 64% copy and paste to templet 

Open Element Bil43 Resize 64% copy and paste to templet 

Open Element Bil71 Resize 64% copy and then colorize it 
By going to Adjust, Hue and Saturation, colorize use 
settings below then c-p to tag.


Ok now I went back to the layers 1,3,4 and 5 and selected
all and float, defloat, and then modify by 3 and then 
added a new layer moved it below each layer and flood
filled it with either White, red or Black then select
none,  then on that new layer I added Glitter 100%. 

Ok now I made a new layer and flood filled it with a
red and Black Gradient and moved it to the bottom layer
then I clicked on Layers new Mask layer and select your  
mask in the pull down area and then ok. 

Now lets add your tube I used a Barbara Jensen tube
and added the tube also to the small frames by placeing 
them and then selecting with a magic wand and then invert
then hitting delete on your keyboard I also turned the opacity
Blend mode-to LuminenceL on each one. 

I now added a drop shadow to every layer and then
added a Copywrite and my name we are now done :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment