Tuesday, January 26, 2016

FTU-Mystic Wild


Loris FTU Kit Mystic Wild HERE

Very Many Tube HERE

Mask Weescotslass WSL-363 HERE

Font I used was Dr Sugiyama

Ok lets start............

Open your tube, the mask and minimize till we use it.

Open Element 25 go to image canvas size 647X635 on
width and height.

Open Element 1,2,3 Resize 79% copy and paste to tag
Free rotate 2 of them 20% one left and one right.

Open Element 26 copy and paste to tag
Open Element 11 Resize 79% copy and paste to tag
free rotate 20 left

Open Element 24 copy and paste to tag

Open Element 13 Resize 69% copy and paste to tag

Open Element 12 Resize 69% copy and paste to tag

Open Element 16 copy and paste to tag

Open Element 10 copy and paste to tag

Open Element 23 copy and paste to tag
Free rotate 35 then duplicate and mirror
 
Open Element 9 copy and paste to tag

Open Element 6 and paste to tag

Open Element 17 Resize 69% copy and paste to tag
then free rotate left 35 duplicate and mirror then
resize 79% on the copy.
Open Element 22 Resize 62% copy and paste to tag
I duplicated it 2 times.
Open Element 21 copy and paste to tag

Ok now I added my tube and moved her behind all the
elements and erased the tube that stuck out
the bottom.

Then I added the Close up tube to the frames by
copy and pasting the tube below each frame, then
using my magic wand tool and selecting the middle
of frame, then on Selections modify expand by 4
then I hit invert then delete on my computer key
board I did this for all 3 frames, the middle one
I mirrored tube. Then I selected again each frame
and then added a new layer and flood filled
selection with this color #b66433 and moved
each one under my close up tubes then on the
tube layer I turned the opacity to Overlay on
the top and bottom one and on middle one
to screen.

OK now lets add some drop shadow to your elements and
tubes.

Ok now copy and paste paper 2 then use mask WSL-363
by going to layers, new mask layer from image then in
pulldown area choose MSL-Mask363 then on ok. Then merge
those layers.

Now add your name and Copywrite and your Done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment